Businesses shut down by government mandate and provided that their existing employments will be retained are given:
A) a 4-month suspension in:
– Payment due from VAT returns,
– Payment of any kind of tax confirmed debt,
– Payment of tax installments and settlements.
B) a 3-month suspension in:
– Payment of insurance contributions for February.
– Payment of regulated debts to social security funds.
An explicit prohibition of dismissal of employees applies in the above companies, and in the event that it takes place it will be considered void.
Every employee in a business shut down by government mandate will be paid at the beginning of April a compensation of € 800 for the period 15/3 – 30/4/2020.