As a Junior Accountant within our Client’s Service team you will provide support by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s clients finances.
- Financial administrative degree University level would be taken into account
- Not less than 3 years working experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles: ΕΛΠ
- Good skills in MS Excel.
- Experience with bookkeeping systems and reporting software, preferable Soft One.
- Good English written and verbal.
- Other characteristics: accurate, flexible, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assisting senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assisting with other accounting projects