As a Junior Accountant within our Client’s Service team you will provide support by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the firm’s client’s finances.
- Financial administrative degree University level would be taken into account
- Up to 3 years working experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles: GAA
- Good skills in MS Excel.
- Experience with bookkeeping systems and reporting software, preferable Soft One.
- Excellent English written and verbal.
- Other characteristics: accurate, flexible, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Preparing VAT and Withholding tax returns.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assisting senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assisting with other accounting projects