As a Senior Accountant within our Client’s Service team you will handle all Accounting, Bookkeeping and Tax support services for businesses.
- Financial degree, University level preferably.
- 5-6 years working experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles: GAA
- Excellent skills in MS Excel.
- Experience with bookkeeping systems and reporting software, preferably Soft One.
- Experience with filing in practice of all tax declarations.
- Very good knowledge of English language, written and verbal.
- Holder of an A’ accountant-tax consultant licence (Β΄ class is also acceptable).
- Other characteristics: accurate, flexible, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts.
- Prepare financial statements and monthly / annual reports.
- Ensuring financial statements are in full compliance with laws and accounting standards.
- Review, test and reconcile the work and data received from junior members of the team.
- Prepare & File Income Tax, VAT and Withholding tax returns.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Liaise with Manager to improve financial procedures and better handling of our client’s affairs.