As a Senior Accountant within our Client’s Service team you will provide support by managing daily accounting tasks of a group of clients. You will be assisting the account manager to perform the client service duties.
- University level degree in Accounting.
- Up to 15 years working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles: GAA.
- Excellent knowledge of Tax Legislation.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel.
- Experience with bookkeeping systems and reporting software, preferable Soft One.
- Excellent English written and verbal.
- Other characteristics: accurate, flexible, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Preparing tax returns of all taxes.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assisting with other accounting projects