Supporting documents for TIN(s) to foreigners

April 4, 2018

  • Passport or ID for EU citizens.
  • Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. Also, those who are residents of Greece must submit their residence permit which have to be in force or the proof that they have entered and reside legally in the country, according to the legislation in force.